Motherhood Reimagined Coaching Services
Coming this Fall: Intimate 3- month coaching program for a select group of women
I remember back when I was trying to decide whether to become a single mom by choice, feeling so completely overwhelmed and totally lost. I was beating myself up for not being able to find a partner and for waiting so long to have a baby.
“Do women really have babies on their own by choice? Are there other ways to have a baby than just within the conventional model of partnership?” I wondered to myself.
It was a really unsettling time. My mind was spinning with options, regrets and fears. I really needed a mentor to walk me through the idea that in some ways its simpler to raise a child alone, and that by bringing a child into the world alone, I would not remain single forever or do damage to my child. I also needed a guide to help with an overwhelming amount of information, options and logistics to sort through.
Looking back, if I'd had someone who had walked this path before me and understood the decisions I faced and the emotional wrangling that comes with reimagining motherhood, I would have saved myself so much time and heartache.
Today? I’d love to be that guide for you.
I want to invite you to join me and a group of women on a three-month journey together. Together we will walk through all of the information and logistics around getting pregnant on your own and meet weekly online to process the information and emotions. By the end, you will have rewritten your narrative about motherhood, and feel confident and ready to open to new possibilities and take action.
If you are ready to stop spinning, and gain clarity and peace of mind, I’m here, I get it, and I’m ready to help.
Your next move? Click here to join the waiting list and get updates and details. No obligation to join, but you don't want to miss your chance to join this group.
One on One Coaching Services
How can you leverage the benefits of being a single mom to reimagine how you show up as a mother. Being a mother challenges us every day and can cause women to question themselves.
The Choice Mama Baby Project
Family Building and Fertility Doula Coaching
- Explore your concerns, limiting beliefs, and assumptions.
- Think outside the box for ways to make single motherhood feel doable and even easy
- Plan concrete steps for moving forward
- Process emotional concerns about not having a partner
- Make a plan for how to get pregnant
- Discuss sperm donor selection
- Checklist of considerations for preparedness
- Overview of how to find sperm donors, assess fertility etc
The Choice Mama Baby Project
Getting pregnant as a single mom by choice can be daunting and isolating. There are so many decisions that it's powerful to have a confident and guide to help you through.
I can give you an overview of relevant fertility tests, options for inseminations such as at home or timed at the doctor's office.
If you don't get pregnant right away, it can be hard to know when to move onto other options. Together we can discuss the emotional aspects and set practical limits.
I can help you:
- Understand what tests you need from OB/GYN or RE
- Sperm donor selection
- Overview fertility options so you are less overwhelmed when discussing with doctors
- Ideas for improving fertility
- Mind/Body practices for stress relief and emotional ups and downs
Simply put, I can provide a comprehensive support for every aspect of getting pregnant alone.
- Discuss various sperm bank policies
- Clarify your decision making criteria
- Understand Unknown vs. Identity Release Donors
- Review which banks have pictures, audio, college grads etc
- Discuss how to approach potential donors
- Consider the emotional and legal factors
- Discuss the relevant terms to consider before you pay for expensive legal fees
- Arrive at your attorney's office knowing how you want to structure your relationship with your donor
- Explore how you and the donor relate to each other
- Learn about the advantages and drawbacks
- Understand what you are giving up by going abroad
- Assess whether you are a good candidate
- Review various country policies and clinic options
Information about various clinics abroad
Help navigating the process abroad
Eggs, Eggs, Eggs
Get clear about what being a mother means to you
- Reimagine a new model of motherhood
Mourn the loss of a genetic link
Look at the role of epigenetics on your baby
- Explore the options, success rates, pricing
- Clarify priorities
- Research and choose clinics and donors
- Leverage a lack of time to make you super grounded
- Dating Reimagined
- Juggling it all like a bada$$
60 Minute Session
- One on one coaching/strategy session in person, video conference or phone
3 Hour Package
- One on one coaching/strategy session in person, video conference or phone. Sessions can be booked as 2 Ninety minute or 3 Sixty minute sessions
Extended Single Session
- One on one coaching/strategy session in person, video conference or phone. One extended 90 minute session
Join Facebook Support Group Page
Join a community of like minded women for discussions about single motherhood, fertility, egg donation, vacation IVF in a closed Facebook group so only people in the group can see your posts.
Join Mailing List
What Other Are Saying
"Sarah stands as a woman of grace and true warriorship. She has walked the path and offers wise, kind service to other women just venturing or needing a hand on their way. Her intelligence matches her compassion, a mixture of grace and clarity that can midwife women to their true calling!"
Sarah is a fantastic resource! I've been considering having a child on my own, as a single mom, for some time now, and Sarah is offering a much-needed service to help guide women through this process. There are so many choices involved in this journey, from the medical options, to how to set your life up to care for a child, to the emotional issues. Sarah is a treasure trove of information.
It's really wonderful to have a knowledgeable, kind, supportive person like Sarah, with personal experience going through this process, as a coach and guide.
Not quite sure yet?
Set up a FREE 15 minute consult.
A story of personal triumph, unconditional love and the lengths one will go to experience motherhood At the age of thirty-nine, Sarah Kowalski began to realize time was running out of time to have a baby. After grappling with what it meant to have a baby alone, she eventually realized that she’d always wanted a…
Decision-making is stressful—from the small, seemingly insignificant decisions to the big ones, such as do I want to have a baby alone, or am I ready to use an egg donor or adopt? As a Single Mom, when your child comes along, you are forced to make all parenting decisions alone, such as who to…
It’s National Infertility Awareness Week. Here’s my infertility story and how I became a mother via egg donation. #NIAW #ListenUp Throughout my life I was led to believe it was no big deal to conceive a baby in my forties. Back then, when people asked me (as they so often do ask women in their…
As a child, I was obsessed with babies. If anyone asked me if I wanted kids when I grew up, I would exuberantly respond that I wanted eleven babies (I know, right? Eleven??). I distinctly remember stalking a pregnant mother in my neighborhood, asking if I could care for her child once it was born.…
Being a Single Mom can be lonely at times and make you yearn for a partner. To make matters worse dating as a Single Mom can feel like an uphill batter against an endless shortage of time, money and energy. My son is still young, and I can barely fathom dating. And, yet, I see…
When I proactively chose to become a Solo Mom, I knew parenting would become my spiritual practice. We know that children learn more from imitation than from what we actually tell them.
This year, my hope is that you will learn everything I know about becoming a single mom by choice, fertility issues, and using a sperm donor and egg donor to conceive. But even more, I hope it inspires you to take whatever path to motherhood (or not) that feels right. As you may know, my…
Infertility made me stronger–it’s true. When I first learned I was infertile I would have never guessed that it would fundamentally change me for the better. After several years of hemming and hawing, I had only just come to terms with having a baby solo. I didn’t have a partner yet, so it was time…
When I decided to use donor sperm and egg to conceive my child, I never anticipated the way in which the donor origins conversation would played out with my son. I did my research about how to talk to my child about his donor origins. I wasn’t nervous or anxious about broaching the topic with…
How did I choose my sperm donor in a way that uniquely matched my personality and priorities.
Are you ready to reimagine motherhood?Take control of your life. Become the mother you want to be.
Back to Top